BFTE Sale

/
0 Comments
Just a quick note to report that BFTE is having a Spring Break Sale through Sunday 3/20, http://bftecosmetics.com/sale-c-58. I just made a rather large order on Tuesday though so I'm still weighing the financial prudence of making another order, even though it is soooo tempting. I also made an order with Fyrinnae, and am happy I got through, as the site has been very erratic lately (I believe they are currently very short-staffed). Anway, the BFTE sale (of course!) covered the very things I already bought, a Basic Kit and the 16 piece Sample Kit. I'm feeling a little twitchy about it...could I use another Sample Kit? I mean, it IS 9 dollars off...but then, I hear they'll be coming out with new colors soon. Ugh. Such torment...reports to come when I get my order♥


You may also like

No comments:

Please leave me comments if anything strikes your fancy or if you have any helpful suggestions. Remember, I'm no expert and am just sharing my truth. Hopefully you will find something useful to take with you!

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts