LOTD: I've Got Spirit with BFTE

/
0 Comments
Ok, so I broke down and put in another order with BFTE, not 2 days after I got an awesome haul, the 16 piece sample travel kit, the COTW (Sweet and Spicy), 2 prizes for my looks being chosen for the 365 Days of BFTE contest, and two full sized foundations (Alabaster and Ivory, which, when combined, give a pretty damn good match to my tempermental skin.) So in my latest order I ordered their 24 piece brush set and another travel kit. Andwhen that arrives, that's it. I'm cut off. That's the end. The limit. No more. Bye-Bye Birdie.
(For now);)
Here's my haul, which included a few colors for friends and co-workers who were interested in trying out the products.:

And here's a look I did with some of my new colors. It's very Spring-inspired. Use Spirit on the lid, a bit of Rain Forest at the outer corner, then sweep Poolside up on top of the crease. $10 Pineapple is an inner corner highlight and Oasis is used as a liner.







You may also like

No comments:

Please leave me comments if anything strikes your fancy or if you have any helpful suggestions. Remember, I'm no expert and am just sharing my truth. Hopefully you will find something useful to take with you!

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts