Dark Ocean EOTD

/
0 Comments
I was really happy with my eyes today so I thought I'd share the look with you. This is all applied over Too Faced Shadow Insurance and a touch of Pixie Epoxy. Fyrinnae's Futuristic Glamrock is on the inner lid, Meow's Seafoam on the outer lid, and Fyrinnae's Dragon Magic is worked into the crease. I used Fyrinnae's Confidence as a brow and inner corner highlight (I love how versatile this product is!). I also used Meow's Seasick and Fyrinnae's Javan Rhino as liners. I really like the light, sparkly blue of Futuristic Glamrock and the progressive darkness into Dragon Magic...it reminded me of stormy seas. Thanks for checking it out!








You may also like

No comments:

Please leave me comments if anything strikes your fancy or if you have any helpful suggestions. Remember, I'm no expert and am just sharing my truth. Hopefully you will find something useful to take with you!

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts