Blog Award

/
1 Comments
Today I'm going to share the bloggin' love! The lovely olgiepolgie was kind enough to think of me for the Liebster Blog Award, which is for blogs with fewer than 200 followers to foster connections and share hidden bloggy gems. Because we need love too!


Here are some blogs I love!






If the bloggers I've picked are so inclined, please pass the award on to some of your faves!

Rules:

Award recipients, don't forget to:
* Show thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
* Reveal your top 5 picks by leaving a comment on their blog.
* Post the award to your blog.




You may also like

1 comment :

  1. EEEP! thank up for the award <3
    I'll do a post very soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me comments if anything strikes your fancy or if you have any helpful suggestions. Remember, I'm no expert and am just sharing my truth. Hopefully you will find something useful to take with you!

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts