Epically Lame Apology for Lameness

/
3 Comments
Yeah, pretty much what the title says. I was away for a minibreak this weekend and for reasons I will discuss soon haven't until recently had my computer at my disposal, so I've been a bit MIA lately. Iz sorry. I will be back soon with a post on my eventful weekend, an overdue review of a Solstice Scents haul, a REALLY overdue review of Meow Cosmetics Pandora's Box Collection which has been gathering dust in my drafts folder, and other random tidbits I can't think of at the moment. I've been having these nagging feelings of guilt and stress over not having written in a week and I had to stop myself and say "wait a minute! This is my bloody blog and I will write when I'm damn good and ready! Nobody's going to die because they have to wait an extra day or two to read my thoughts on soap and other fripperies." But if I'm quite lucky someone out there might actually be waiting somewhat anxiously for said thoughts. Wouldn't that be lovely? Ah, the power.


You may also like

3 comments :

  1. LOL, you are the queen of your blog :) Looking forward to all the reviews and hauls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yes it is your blog so you can do whatever you want! We will still be here, regardless if you post tomorrow, or 2 months from tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, you guys rock! I felt like such a meanie for saying that, but it is true and I'm glad you get the spirit in which I meant it. This is my fun escapism and I never want to feel like it's work or I have to do it in a certain time frame, so I have to really check myself sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me comments if anything strikes your fancy or if you have any helpful suggestions. Remember, I'm no expert and am just sharing my truth. Hopefully you will find something useful to take with you!

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts