Sephora VIB Sale Haul

/
2 Comments
I know, I've been a very bad blogger lately. I'm up to my elbows in baked goods and still have to wrap presents and make marshmallows before tomorrow, but I thought I'd share a Sephora haul I got last week for their VIB sale, for which I got 20 dollars off a 50 dollar purchase. Here's what I got:


Bliss No Zit Sherlock Rubberizing Mask: It's supposedly a one-use sample size, but I've gotten it once before and got 2 uses out of it, easily. This is a really fun mask, like a science experiment! I don't know if it did a lot for my acne, but it left my skin amazingly soft and cool to the touch.

Smashbox Brow Tech/ Cream Liner palette: This was only 9 dollars, and it is small, but totally cute. I was going to just get another MUFE Aqua Liner, but I wanted this haul to be maximum bang for my buck, so I got this whole palette and two Urban Decay 24/7 liners for the exact same price as one Aqua Liner!



Urban Decay 24/7 liners in Bourbon and Ransom: I've been using Bourbon a lot this week and really like it. It applies smoothly without tugging and seems to last all day.


Top: Ransom
Bottom: Bourbon

Anastasia Pro Wax Kit: handy for eyebrow shaping!

The Art of Shaving Lavender Set: G has this interesting affinity for lavender scented things, so in addition to this set, I also got him a bar of Haus of Gloi's Lavender Sugar Soap. I know he will be happy to open these tomorrow! This set was only 10 dollars, and I was pleasantly surprised at the size for the price.

I also managed to snag one of the Flawless Skin Prep Kits, which contained 8 substantially sized skincare samples.

 I was a little bummed that Sephora forgot to include the standard 3 samples that come with each order, as the samples are a big part of what keeps me ordering online. I sent them a friendly message about it, and they offered me 25 points as compensation, which was nice since it wasn't a purchased item they missed. Funny thing though, somehow after promising me those points, they forgot to actually add them. Then it became a matter of principle to me, so I messaged them about it again, and they apologized and added the points immediately, and all is forgiven.

Even without those samples, this was a pretty awesome haul for only 30 dollars, eh?

Until next time, lovely readers: Merry Christmas, Happy Yule, or whatever you hold dear!






You may also like

2 comments :

  1. Awesome haul!
    I have heard great things about Urban Decay 24/7 liners. We don't have them here in Australia but I got to try MUFE liners at IMATS. Both of them are a little out of my budget but I have been looking at new NYX liners which look cheap and fab. I must place an order for those!
    That Claris cleanser is so good, currently using it and loving it :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me comments if anything strikes your fancy or if you have any helpful suggestions. Remember, I'm no expert and am just sharing my truth. Hopefully you will find something useful to take with you!

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts