- Liber Vix
- Ohio, United States
- I'm a 35 year old Library Patron Services Assistant with a wide range of interests, first and foremost a love for writing. That's why I'm here. This blog will cover all the things the fascinate me, give me hope, incense me, terrify me, rejuvenate me, perplex and mesmerize me. You might find random philosophical musings, memories, social observations and rants, abundant snark, poetry, recipes, beauty product reviews/swatches/ looks, indie perfume reviews, whatever flits through my crazy INFJ brain and gets me through the day. I'd be happy for you to follow along .
Any product reviews/comments I make are mine and mine alone. I bought any products used myself and was neither asked to review nor provided products for review.
- ► 2015 ( 28 )
- ► 2014 ( 31 )
- ► 2013 ( 50 )
- Solstice Scents Haul Part 621
- More About Me Than You Really Want to Know!
- When it Rains....
- This Makes Me Very Sad
- Spa Day, Foundation Question, and Some More Morgan...
- BFTE's New Site!
- Birchbox-March 2012
- First Impressions: The Morbid the Merrier
- Swamp Thing LOTD
- Good Day for Some Fyrinnae (and 1 Vix Nixed)
- Some Little (Solstice) Scents Memories
- Morgana Cryptoria Glosses and Gel Lipsticks
- Reflections: Later, the Same Day...
- ▼ March ( 14 )