Sick Vix

/
4 Comments
So sorry for the lack of posts lately. Dealing with my parents, visiting my dad in the convalescent home, and all that stress caught up with me and now I am home sick with an upper respiratory infection and viral conjunctivitis (I don't know if that sounds better or worse than pink-eye.) Either way, feeling mighty low but hoping to be writing again soon. My birthday is next week and we are going away for it (Amish country again!) so I
must. get. better. Till then...much love to you all :)


You may also like

4 comments :

  1. I hope you feel better real soon! Power out on echinacea, sleep, and fluids :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( Get well soon and good vibes go out to you.

    If you don't return before next week, Happy Birthday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I hope that things will get better soon (I'm sure they will!)! If you get a second please check out the Liebster Award I've given your blog and share your favorite small blogs with us :)

    http://wander-lusted.blogspot.com/2012/04/you-like-me-you-really-like-me.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me comments if anything strikes your fancy or if you have any helpful suggestions. Remember, I'm no expert and am just sharing my truth. Hopefully you will find something useful to take with you!

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts