Free Stuff is Pretty Cool- Target Summer Beauty Bag

/
2 Comments

My Target Beauty Bag came in the mail this weekend! This is a really fantastic *FREE* sample program. Just "like" Target Style on Facebook and new bags seem to be up for grabs seasonally.

Here's what I got:

Very cute cloth bag (I was surprised at how durable this feels)
Tresseme Split Remedy Shampoo
Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo and Conditioner
Aveeno Living Color Shampoo and Conditioner
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock SPF 70
Target Coupons

The selection here is heavy on the hair products, but during the summer when I go swimming these will come in handy for showering afterwards when I don't want to carry big bottles around.

I've been wanting to try the Lip Butter in Peach Parfait FOREVER, but it is always out of stock wherever I go. I purchased a Lip Butter in Creamsicle a while back and while I like the formula, found the color far too light for my skintone. Looking forward to trying this.

The Ultra Sheer Sunblock is by far my favorite sunblock: no heavy sunscreen scent, non- greasy, and it soaks in fast. Very happy to have this in my purse for unexpected forays into the sun!

Have you received any of the Target Beauty Bags? What do you think of them?



You may also like

2 comments :

  1. I thought maybe you got a full size lip butter.... but a sample is still nice. Can't go wrong with the sunblock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I wish! I'm glad I get to try it at all, it must be really popular (I'm guessing because that's the color featured in the ads) because it is perpetually sold out.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me comments if anything strikes your fancy or if you have any helpful suggestions. Remember, I'm no expert and am just sharing my truth. Hopefully you will find something useful to take with you!

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts