Big Island...Little Beach

/
1 Comments
I've been wearing BFTE's Little Beach a lot this summer. I got a sample of it in my last order and just keep coming back to it. Blended out with more neutral, subtle colors it provides a little pop of color without being too much.

Here's one look I've been doing with it, all colors from BFTE:

Lid: Little Beach
Crease: Big Island
Liner (lower): Secret Garden
Liner (upper): Espresso
Highlight: Canyon








And here's another super simple look:

Lid: Little Beach
Crease: Errai
Liner: Errai
Highlight: Beautiful





I'm sorry for the general lack of posts lately. Ever since my "good" camera went all wonky a few weeks ago it's been hard to summon to motivation to wrestle with my even less "good" camera for what I know will be mediocre shots. Trying to get my mojo back though, as I do have some posts in mind and hauls to share!





You may also like

1 comment :

  1. This is such a pretty look! I love how you blended the green and gold.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me comments if anything strikes your fancy or if you have any helpful suggestions. Remember, I'm no expert and am just sharing my truth. Hopefully you will find something useful to take with you!

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts