Haus of Gloi-Whipped Soaps Return!

/
1 Comments
I hesitated even posting about these, as Haus of Gloi Reverie items sell out so quickly (and indeed, they are all sold out as I type this). But it's always possible they will be brought back at some point, so I will share a few thoughts for posterity.

Regardless, temperatures are down and autumn whipped soaps are back! I had missed them so much during the summer. If you haven't tried Haus of Gloi whipped soaps, I highly recommend you check them out.



Ghost Puffs (Buttery popcorn and marshmallow goo orbs, presented on a wooden stick)
is one of the few autumn scents I hadn't tried yet. Based on the description, I was pretty sure I wouldn't care for it as a perfume, but figured it would be fun as a wash-off product, so I got a sample sized bubbling scrub. Cold sniff smells like Rice Krispie Treats. Not the Jelly Belly Jelly Bean Buttered Popcorn scent I was sort of expecting. In use the popcorn note comes out a bit more, but it isn't overpowering. Playfully sweet and ideal for foodies.

Pumpkin Chai Latte (Hot frothy milk, black tea, chai and pumpkin spices mixed with golden brown pumpkin syrup)
Three really wonderful words all on their own, and when you combine them you get a pretty delectable scent. This smells sort of like Sweet Potato Treat got mixed with Haus Chai, with just a touch of coffee. This is delicious.

Willamette Autumn (The last days before the rains arrive: dry leaves, distant wildfire smoke, crushed fir cone, supported by white patchouli and oakmoss). This scent has such atmosphere. I haven't used it in the shower yet, but cold sniff is a smokey, leafy scent with a touch of earthy patchouli. The fir note adds a sort of clean white coolness to the blend. Easily unisex.


You may also like

1 comment :

Please leave me comments if anything strikes your fancy or if you have any helpful suggestions. Remember, I'm no expert and am just sharing my truth. Hopefully you will find something useful to take with you!

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts