I Have Returned!

/
2 Comments
Hola everyone! I am back from our whirlwind NYC (and Hartford, and Boston) adventures and am starting to feel human again. As eventful as the trip was, relaxing is not a word I'd use to describe it! I am working on sorting through the gazillions of pictures I took and will probably break the trip down into a few more manageable separate posts. Not necessarily because anyone is interested in what I ate or bought or saw, but honestly so I'll be able to remember myself. Unfortunately it's back to work for me tomorrow, so hopefully once I catch up there I can get to posting before I forget too much! Talk to you all later!


You may also like

2 comments :

  1. Welcome back, lovely! I can't imagine a trip like that would be deemed as relaxing, though I am glad you had fun! I can't wait to see your pictures! Food, shops- bring it, I think we'd all love to see!

    Also, your package got to me safely! I cannot thank you enough, and am waiting to feel human again so I can do a proper post ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, definitely not relaxing, but lots of fun! And yay! I don't really mail packages so I was totally worried it would arrive shattered. Hope you find something you like :)

      Delete

Please leave me comments if anything strikes your fancy or if you have any helpful suggestions. Remember, I'm no expert and am just sharing my truth. Hopefully you will find something useful to take with you!

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts