"Shopping My Stash" : Fyrinnae LOTD

/
0 Comments
I've been trying to make a concerted effort to use a wider variety of the many, many, many makeup products I own. I was in a really bright, gotta-catch-em-all phase when it came to eye shadows a few years back, now I honestly gravitate towards more neutrals with occasional pops of color, but overall pretty subtle. Hopefully not boring, but dialed-down. I've been wearing the hell out of my Inglot palette and have hit pan on two shades, which is saying something as they are huge. So a lot of things I own have not been getting the love they deserve. I went though my drawers recently and pulled out some Fyrinnae products I haven't touched in a while. This is just a basic, easy, everyday look I came up with.




Here's what I used on my eyes:
Lid: Serendipity (my sample was from when it was Te Amo) 
Crease: Snow Leopard (actually running low on this-as close as I've gotten to finishing a Fyrinnae mini).
Highlight: tiny bit of Polar Bear
Liner and Mascara (not Fyrinnae): Ulta Extreme Wear Gel Liner in Perfection, Makeup Forever Smoky Extravagant mascara



On my face I used my usual Meow foundation in Sleek Sphynx, but also pulled out my Fyrinnae highlighter in Confidence (man, I forgot how much I loved this!), blush in Enchant, and lip lustre in Pygmy Hippo. 



Ok, question time folks: does anyone know of an indie dupe for Bare Escentuals Clear Radiance? It looks like THIS. It's my HG highlighter because I can use it all over my face to give me a subtle glow, and helps soften any skin problems, etc. I love the Fyrinnae highlighter but it is a glow powder I can really only use on my cheekbones. I haven't been able to find anything just like the Clear Radiance, and would love to find an indie product to replace it. Any ideas?



You may also like

No comments:

Please leave me comments if anything strikes your fancy or if you have any helpful suggestions. Remember, I'm no expert and am just sharing my truth. Hopefully you will find something useful to take with you!

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts