Ulta Love Your Skin Event Haul

/
0 Comments

I think I am pretty much stocked up on skin care products for a while. I got an Ulta gift card for our Christmas family gift exchange (kudos to G for suggesting it to his brother-in-law, who drew my name) and I decided to use it during their Love Your Skin event for maximum bang for my buck. They had a promotion early in the month where, if you bought 65 dollars worth of skin care products, you would get a tote bag chock-full of skin care samples, some of them deluxe, Birchbox-sized samples. It was a lot more impressive than I expected!


This is what I actually purchased online:

Clean and Clear Advantage Oil-Free Acne Moisturizer Miracle Skin Transformer Transformation TrioNeutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes 25 CtNaturals Purifying Pore Scrub Naturals Purifying Cream Cleanser Pore Refining Moisturizer (free full size GWP) The Body Shop Seaweed Iconic Clay Mask Aveeno Eczema Therapy CreamL'Oreal Hydra Fresh TonerDr Teal's  Eucalyptus Epsom Salt Relax    
 

 The rest were all freebies that came in the green tote bag!
I've used some of the purchased products before. I love the Miracle Skin Transformer as a primer and the Aveeno Eczema Therapy Creme is my go-to lotion when my skin is being itchy and difficult. I just finished a bottle (it lasted me a good four months of regular use) and this was a re-purchase. It's gentle enough for me to use on my face and is rich but doesn't feel oily. I've never bought the Dr. Teal's Epsom Salts before, but I will definitely repurchase. It's cheap, smells amazing, and is great for soaking sore muscles.

Ahhhh... nothing makes me happier than a huge pile of samples to try. I'm kind of overwhelmed by the options! This was an awesome promo, really glad I got it.




You may also like

No comments:

Please leave me comments if anything strikes your fancy or if you have any helpful suggestions. Remember, I'm no expert and am just sharing my truth. Hopefully you will find something useful to take with you!

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts