Awesome Deal! Birchbox CEW Limited Edition Boxes

/
0 Comments



I made an awesome score with my accumulated Birchbox points last week everyone! Check it out!

Birchbox recently released two limited edition boxes from the Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) Insiders' Choice Beauty Awards- one for drugstore items, the other prestige. The "Mass Appeal" box is $15.00, the "Prestige Headliners" box is $18.00, but it makes most sense to buy both at a discount, $28.00. It's totally worth that and more, but I had 30 dollars in points racked up, so yay for free!

The drugstore box contains mostly full size items!

Burt’s Bees® Lip Crayon in Sedona Sands – Full size
Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths – 10-Pack
LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask – Sample size
Olay™ Regenerist Luminous Dark Circle Correcting HydraSwirl™ Eye Cream – Full size
Rimmel Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves – Full size
Simple® Skincare Ultra-Light Gel Moisturizer – Full size

So far I have tried the sleeping mask which smells lovely and applies like a gel moisturizer, and the eye cream, which has pearlescent blurring qualities which helps conceal dark circles and it also seems to be a nice under-eye moisturizer too. The lip crayon is an earthy mauve shade, a little light on me, but a nice, subtle everyday color.





I was really excited for the Prestige box as I love Marula oil, but it is pricey. The sample size included is more of a generous mini, and the orifice reducer is tiny, so you won't be able to waste a lot. It will last me a month or more of daily use, I'm sure.


The box includes:



I really like full size Nudestix in Ripe, which is a warm coral that leans orange. It's super creamy and can be used for both lips and cheeks. The Fekkai hair fragrance is pleasant if a little pointless to me- it smells like Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar, but it fades really quickly after applying. Haven't noticed anything by way of increased shine or reduced static, but maybe come winter when my hair gets staticky I will try it again.




Here's a swatch of the two lip products- the Nudestix is my favorite by far, as I'm a sucker for coral, even if it's a little orange. 

Burt's Bees Lip Crayon in Sedona Sands and Nudestix Ripe


I love these Limited Edition boxes- it gives me a chance to try a variety of new and popular products, and you can't beat the Birchbox Point System!



You may also like

No comments:

Please leave me comments if anything strikes your fancy or if you have any helpful suggestions. Remember, I'm no expert and am just sharing my truth. Hopefully you will find something useful to take with you!

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts